Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Souvenirs!

Last week, we flew to Florida and enjoyed wonderful family time with both sides of our family.  We stayed at my father-in-law's condo and also got to spend a good chunk of time with my parents and siblings and Baby Cici too!  It was a wonderfully relaxing week, and I'm sure I'll be making a post of vacation pictures once I have the chance to go through the huge file of photos:)!

In the meantime, here are the souvenirs I picked up while on vacation purchased almost entirely at....World Market.  I just love that store.  I wish I had bigger suitcases:)!  (Most of the items I purchased couldn't be found online, although I did provide a link for the one that could.)

Wood Colored Pencils
World Market
$7.99


Fish Tambourine
World Market
Clearance $4.98


Ceramic Measuring Spoons
World Market
$2.99
(Slowly but surely, we're eliminating plastic from the ol' kitchen.)


World Market
$23.99 On Sale
(They had a larger size that was on sale for $31.99 that I would have preferred, but it was HUGE and it was questionable if it would have fit in my suitcase, so I settled for this cute smaller scale version.)


Chalkboard Birds on a String
World Market
$7.99 On Sale
(This purchase will be much more exciting once it's out of the package:).  And it would be easily DIY-able, but I imagine the cost would come close to $8 anyway!)


The coolest shell ever
Bonita Beach Shop
$2.99

I can't wait to start using these vacation finds!

1 comment:

  1. I will immediately grab your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks. beach home decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete